Focus points: the simile; reading without hesitations; speech clarity
Why this book is good
- It is fun to be able to read with fluency and without hesitations to work out a word
- To practise reading the same book until it has
- A good vehicle for learning how
to turn pages correctly and quickly from the top
- Vocabulary words learnt here provide an
incentive to collect more animal noise words to
then write and illustrate a book of one's own
- The simile is introduced in an easy and practical
context to enable learners to remember,
recognise and use this literary device.
Includes postage in Australia.